Sunday, March 1, 2015

Blue Max Meats Receives Chamber Award


Owners Tommy Marshall and Evan Greco hold up their
Chamber Rising Star Award
The Chamber recently visited Blue Max Meats at their location at 9512 Canyon Rd. to present their Rising Star Award for Young Professionals: Organization.  While there, we noticed how both Evan and Tommy work with our other local businesses.  You couldn't help but notice their new sign on the building that was designed and installed by SignDog Media.  Once inside, in addition to the meats we found Mt. Rainier Coffee Co. bags on the shelf in a variety of blends.

Blue Max has a premium offering of fresh meats and sausage that is definitely worth making the trip to Canyon Rd.  I found myself purchasing a variety of meats and sausages, plus some of their own specialty rub and BBQ sauce.  

Congratulations to Blue Max Meats on winning an award, and we especially liked your policy of doing business with other chamber members.  Another benefit of being a chamber member.


Blue Max Meats new building sign designed and installed
by another Chamber member SignDog Media

Chamber member, Mt. Rainier Coffee Co. products are also
for sale at Blue Max Meats



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to go there all the time without problems, now quality is down. Seems like I got stuck with a non-customer service person behind the counter, asked for a pound of three types of brats, I received three, of each that is, not three pounds of each. I was looking to get 4 links of each, I usually just ask for a pound of each. Looking at the weights they are each just under a pound, duh. I guess I should have specified. Ham hocks and shanks look disgusting, I would not take them even if they were free. They used to have the best shanks and hocks around. I will be looking elsewhere I guess for a better product and smarter service.

    ReplyDelete