Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chamber Continues to Partner with County

It's always a good idea to document events, meetings and accomplishments with photographs so I have a habit of taking lots of photos with the intent of using them as visual aids when sharing with members about something I attended if I think the knowledge will benefit their company or organization.  

When I went to the U.S. Open in June and took over 300 photos, I decided to print up a couple of books utilizing more than 100 of my photos to tell a specific story about everything from transportation, to security, to volunteers, to catering and more, in order to help my board and members better visualize the experience.  In this photo with County Executive, Pat McCarthy, I'm giving her one of my books in appreciation for allowing me to be part of the 2013 advance team to Merion.  We will be sharing more of this information with our members in the coming months so watch for modern information in our ePulse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment