Thursday, June 27, 2013

Makin' Pizza Pies

Local Domino's Pizza restaurant has taken pizza making to a new level......and a new location.  Owner Mike Brown, has opened his newest Domino's at 11416 Canyon Road E, and is implementing the new corporate brand of Pizza Theater which simply means that you can watch your own pizza being made from start to finish and have a seat in their smart and retro dining area while it's being made.  Our Ambassadors joined me in welcoming Mike and his pizza making team to their new location where they had us sample oven baked Philly sandwiches, cakes and desserts and yummy Parmesan Bites.  But this Chamber ribbon cutting event was one of my most memorable because they also invited me to learn how to make one of their pizzas from scratch.  Keep in mind it's supposed to be a 12-13 minute process, start to finish.  I will confess right now that it took me about 7 minutes longer than it should have and I ended up with cornmeal in my shoes.  But according to our Ambassadors in Blue, my pizza was tasty indeed.  If you haven't tried their new style pizzas, you should.  And they've even got a new App for ordering and tracking.  Big Chamber thanks to Mike and his team for a really fun grand opening.





No comments:

Post a Comment